www.homedepot.com/survey: Homedepot Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed in such a way that the company can know about the customer’s views and preferences. The main objective of the survey is to provide a platform for the customers to express their views. In this survey, the customers have the opportunity to share their opinions about the products, services, and workings of the company. This approach helps the company to improve their products quality and service according to the guest views.
Homedepot Customer Satisfaction Survey provides an opportunity for the customers to voice their opinions. The Survey consists of simple questions that customers have to answer it. The survey truly based to know the option of the customers. The survey doesn’t interfere with the personal data of the customers. The survey covers different elements of customers experience at Homedepot, including customers overall rating of the quality of products, service to the visitors, comfort, and cleanliness of store and any complaints that you may have. This survey helps the company to overcome its faults and makes changes according to it. This helps the store management to be in the competition.
The Homedepot survey takes just around 10 minutes of your time to take the survey and all the responses are fully confidential. Upon completion of the Homedepot survey, you will receive a coupon code as a thank you gift for taking the time to answer the questions.
The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company. The first store of Homedepot was founded in the year 1978. The Home Depot was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah.The headquarters of the company is in Atlanta Store Support Center, Cobb County, Georgia, U.S.
The store sells Home appliances, tools, hardware, builders hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies, and plants. The company operates many big-box format stores across the United States, including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam, all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States. The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States.
www.homedepot.com/survey – Home Depot Survey
The Home Depot’s mascot has been Homer D. Poe since 1981 when it was first used in advertising. The Homer Fund, a for-associate charity, is named after the mascot, who since its creation, has been a part of Home Depot culture ever since. This includes signage, advertising, awards and even a life-size costume for stores to rent out. Current members of the board of directors of the Home Depot are F. Duane Ackerman, David H. Batchelder, Frank Blake, Ari Bousbib, Gregory D. Brenneman, Albert P. Carey, Armando Codina, Bonnie G. Hill, and Karen Katen. The Home Depot’s board consists of 9 members, with 8 of them being independent directors.
Home Depot Canada is the Canadian unit of the Home Depot and one of Canada’s top home improvement retailers. The Canadian operation consists of 182 stores and employs over 28,000 people in Canada.
The Home Depot exclusively carries several major brands, including Chem-Dry (carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout services), Behr paints, Rheem, Homelite (outdoor and power tools), Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Ryobi and Ridgid, American Woodmark cabinetry, Thomasville Furniture Industries cabinetry. Additionally, the retailer has its own house brands like Husky (tools), Workforce (tools, shelving, storage cabinets, extension cords, work lights, tarps, paintbrushes), HDX, Glacier Bay (kitchen sinks, faucets, etc.), Hampton Bay (ceiling fans, lighting, outdoor furnishings, and outdoor shelters), Commercial Electric and Home Decorators Collection.
Homedepot customer satisfaction survey:
- You must possess a receipt of a recent visit to the Home Depot.
- You should have a valid email address and internet, preferably using a PC or laptop.
Rules to be followed:
- You should be a permanent legal resident of the US.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To enter into the survey visit www.homedepot.com/survey.
- In the next step, you have to select the language. Select English from the list and click on the Begin Survey.
- Next, enter your zip code and click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you’ll be given the rules of the survey and the previous winner’s list. You can check those if you want. Click on the “Next” button now.
- In the next step, you have to enter User ID & Password for the Home Depot survey.
- After entering those, click on the “Next” button.
- Start the questionnaire of the survey, and answer the questions as it follows.
- Answer all the questions in the survey and click next.
- In this step, you have to enter your details such as mail address, name, address and much more.
- After completing this you will be entered into the sweepstakes of Home Depot survey.
- If you’ve won the sweepstakes, you’ll be notified of the contact details you gave in in the last step.
Home Depot Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-430-3376.
Home Depot Text support: 38698.
Home Depot Email Support : Customer_Care@homedepot.com